Tuesday 26 October 2010

LADIES NEXT BEADED SILK TRIM T-SHIRT SIZE 16

LADIES NEXT BEADED SILK TRIM T-SHIRT SIZE 16 LADIES BEADED T-SHIRTBY NEXTSIZE 16100% SILK TRIM TO THE NECK AND SLEEVESGREY COLOURI will get your item to you as soon as I can. I try to post all items as soon as payment is received. When your item arrives I would be very grateful if you would leave positive feedback if you are satisfied. However, in the unlikely event that there is a problem at all, or you are not fully satisfied with your item please contact me BEFORE leaving feedback. I am always keen to resolve any complaints as amicably and swiftly as possible. Though I try to answer all emails, due to time restrictions I may not be able to answer immediately - though I will attempt to address urgent emails ASAP Please note: 2nd hand items may have light wear, any significant damage or flaw will be stated in the advert. Con...
more info


No comments:

Post a Comment